الأربعاء، 21 يوليو 2010

Guest blogger and video: Workflow in SharePoint 2010

All this week we will be featuring posts from guest blogger Joel Jeffery. Joel is a Firebrand Training instructor, who is currently developing courseware for our brand new SharePoint 2010 Configuring / Administrator and Developer courses...

A couple of months ago I presented at the Microsoft Architect Insight Conference 2010 in London.
Thanks to everybody who came along! The first session was based on my SharePoint 2010 BCS podcast.

The second was about Workflow in SharePoint 2010, looking at the full story from business analyst, through to designer and developer. I looked at how each of these job roles can use Visio 2010, SharePoint Designer 2010 and Visual Studio 2010 to play a part in the overall process of creating a workflow.

You can learn more about this in my video below:



P.s. All of my podcasts can be found on iTunes – search for “joelblogs tv” and you’ll find me! :o )

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق