الجمعة، 13 مارس 2015

Neilsen Estimates Americans spent 11 man hours of electronic media per day

:
Nielsen report on electronic media and US
According to Nielsen's Total Audience Report, Americans aged 18 and older spend more than 11 hours a day watching TV, listening to the radio or using smartphones and other electronic devices.

Most charts on media  usage or media consumption  provides a data that easy to interpret.. but the problem in such kind of data  in today's age of cross platform content broadcasting is that the data overlap can be substantial as  globally we move towards a  fragmented media 


 So while I  am listening to my iPod,  I can catch up on the live  cricket action via  ESPN mobile app . I can catch up on  the movies i missed at HBO last week, on TV  on my smartphone using using Dish TV Mobile App. 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق